Wednesday 5 August 2020

Activity Task on Pink Rubber Ball


Q. Suppose you bought a rubber ball from a shop. The shopkeeper put that ball in a small box and wrapped the box with colourful paper. After you opened the box at home there was something else instead of that ball. Write your experience about what happened next in about five simple sentences .

Ans. I went to a toy shop with my father last Sunday. There were many colourful rubber balls for selling. I chose a pink one. The shopkeeper put that ball in a small box and wrapped the box with colourful paper. My father paid the bill in the counter and we left the shop with the box. When we reached home, we opened the box and surprisingly the pink rubber ball was not inside it. There was a little doll instead. I started to cry. My father tried to console me. But I continued to cry. Then my father went to the shop again and complained. The shopkeeper felt sorry for his mistake and replaced the doll with a pink rubber ball. I was too much happy after having my desired pink rubber ball.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.