In continuation of the letter number 64(21)/PD/PBSSM/2014 dated 13/6/2014 postponing the observation of Nirmal Vidyalaya Saptaha, scheduled for 16-21 June 2014, the State Project Director of PBSSM has notified through his Memo No. 966/PBSSM/NVA-01/13-14 Date: 26th June, 2014 that the School Education Department will observe Nirmal Vidyalaya Saptaha 2014 on 7th -12th July 2014.
In this context, the following issues in organizing the drive on 7-12 July 2014 may please be noted:
1. The terms and conditions of the existing guidelines jointly issued by School Education Department and Panchayats & Rural Development Department remain unaltered.
2. The following roster may be considered in organizing the thematic days with activities as suggested in the guidelines and as decided by the districts in the District Consultative Meetings:
- 7th July 2014: Launching of Nirmal Vidyalaya Saptaha
- 8th & 9th July 2014: Social Responsibility Days
- 10th July 2014: Activity Based Learning Day
- 11th July 2014: Leadership Development Day
- 12th July 2014: Aesthetic Appreciating Day